Saturday, April 3, 2010

I'm Melting!

I knew the weight loss, it was coming. I am now .6 pounds below goal, and 4 days early.

So goal has been reset for next goal. I want to hit 10% weight loss by the time I reach my 2 year anniversary with PiC. Which is May 1. So I can be at or below what I was when I met him. I may not make it to 10%, but so long as I'm at what I was when I met him, I will feel a continued success at this. 10% can wait until Memorial Day if it has to.

We shall see if I can maintain a 2 lb per week weight loss as we add in refined sugar, caffeine, chocolate, and alcohol over the next month. Moderation, my dear Tegan. Moderation.

I think this afternoon is a bike ride.... *happy dance*

ETA: Yup. 3.5 miles. That means I have biked a full 7.3 miles this week. WOO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment