Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Dissonance

Strawberries went well yesterday from what I could find, but it was an overall emotional day in other venues. I failed at eating lunch, for instances. So before dinner I had eaten a fruit smoothie and a bottle of apple juice. Dinner I ate limited amounts, and quickly, and not much else.

It meant I lost a pound between yesterday morning and this morning. This is not something I want to repeat though. I don't want to actually be starving myself. I hit a point of losing like 4 pounds in the last week today. That is seriously too fast and not okay. I will probably be up again tomorrow if I eat normal meals today.

Thing is, I'm at a point where while I know that I'm losing weight, I'm not *noticing*. I know it sounds weird. But there was a moment when I woke up one morning and said "I bet I feel like I'm a pound lighter". And I actually was. Now, even though I'm losing weight, I feel the same. I can't tell the results. I'm not seeing the change in the clothes.

It makes me wonder if I'm losing actual weight or messing with water at this point. Am I just dehydrated, etc.

I am at this moment less than I was when I met PiC though. Not to this month's goal weight, but I have 2 weeks to lose 2.5 pounds. Haven't biked yet this week. I think it has been about a week. I need to get out today. Still working on the motivation issues from before.

Is it Friday yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment