Saturday, February 27, 2010

No wonder I feel like crap

I weighed myself for the first time in several months. And no wonder everything is complaining in my body. Measured myself too. No wonder my clothes don't fit right. I've gained 15 lbs since moving in with my roommates this winter. I can see it in me when I look, but the stark reality is a little bit shocking, actually.

So if I lose all of that just during the course of the elimination diet, then I will just get back to the point where things START to hurt.

My heaviest ever was 15 pounds more than I was here, but I'm really at the heaviest I have been in quite some time.

I seriously hope this works for a jump start. Because at the moment? I'm really really hungry. In counting my food for the day it looks like I'm seriously undereating thus far however. This is a good sign, honestly. Because it means that I shouldn't feel like a failure on this diet already, only two meals in. I'm hungry and tired because I'm not eating enough. I'm certainly not getting enough protien. Once I eat my dinner, I'm going to the store to get more of the protein variety of things.

We have altered things slightly, as we are allowing ourselves fish and I think lamb. Though mostly, it's a vegetarian diet. Both meals we've had today are vegetarian. As we are off in different directions, they're having salmon-quinoa burgers, and I'm having a mahi mahi fillet.

As soon as I'm done with this, I'm headed out for some food stuffs. Best to not sabotage myself immediately. I would hate to be left behind. So I'm making sure I go out not hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment