Saturday, February 27, 2010

Day 1: Still don't like cabbage

Started the day off with a Winter Green Smoothie. I think that this just proves that cabbage and I are not friends. It was bitter to my taste, and the texture was.... Interesting.

I had a bit of a moment of "My god, what the HELL am I getting myself into." But it's not forever. I have to remind myself of that. And smoothies are a good way of getting a lot of fruit and veggies in a relatively small package. And I didn't just get myself into this, I got my whole household into it.

PiC totally was loving on it though, but he has an obsession with leafy green vegetables. OSO and I were looking at each other, then at the glasses, then at each other, and really were of the choking it down variety.

I think we'll be trying the Super Anti-oxidant Smoothie tomorrow morning because OSO and myself just are more of the fruit smoothie with additional vegetable variety instead of the veggie smoothie with fruit flavoring. I honestly couldn't taste the fruit at all in there actually. So tomorrow is more fruity.

For now though, I couldn't drink any more and I'm still hungry, so I have a pear. And there will be much fruit snacking today I think.

This is going to be a slog.

No comments:

Post a Comment